Individual members are past and present Participants in BALT Programs. Participant fees for BALT Programs include 12 months Individual Membership.
Individual Members receive a range of member benefits, including:
- Free or discounted entry to BALT events
- Access to the BALT network via Microsoft Teams
- Access to BALT resources in Sharepoint online
- Recognition on LinkedIn
- Periodic emails and updates on BALT activities
- Approval to join private BALT Facebook communities and groups
Why should you participate in an action learning program?
Participants derive lifelong benefits through the development of action learning skills. These skills can be applied in any context and allow individuals, who may not enjoy the conventional classroom environment, to demonstrate their competency in other ways. The action learning process also provides an opportunity to develop other skills, such as team skills, leadership and problem solving skills.
Participating in an action learning project leads to the achievement of competencies which will enhance the individual’s career prospects, enhance the contribution that they can make to their company’s performance, and achieve nationally recognised qualifications.