Another fantastic lineup of presenters and topics for the next Employer of Choice event, in Hobart on Tuesday 3 July.
A range of workshops will be offered in the morning and afternoon, with a special lunch to present the 2018 Employer of Choice Awards.
Special guest speakers
- Kate Carnell, Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsmen, former ACT Chief Minister
- Lisa Denny, Institute for the Study of Social Change, University of Tasmania
- Michael Bailey, CEO, Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Presented by Employer of Choice program partners, with practical actions you can implement in your workplace –
- Action Learning DIY with Genevieve Cother, The Action Learning Institute
- Diversity, inclusion and business performance with Lauren Jauncey, Frankly Diversity, Australian HR Institute
- Business networking, Australian Institute of Management
- Great workplace mentoring with Daniela Schurink-Moeller and Andrew Hyatt, Business and Employment
- Supporting the Accidental Manager with Michelle Brooks, GM People and Culture, Aurora Energy; Beth Mathison, Telstra Entrepreneur of the Year; Ariadne Braz Magalhaes, MD, BluPrint Consulting, Janine Arnold, Associate Director Alumni & Events, UTAS, Institute of Managers and Leaders
- Leading in complexity with Margo Lockhart, Swinburne Professional
- Skills utilisation – building productivity and culture with Lisa Denny, UTAS School of Business and Economics
- Mental wellness for you and your workplace with Claire Evans, Wellways; Mark Leopold, beyondblue, Worksafe Tasmania
This event is brought to you by the Department of State Growth.
Don’t miss this day – Tuesday 3 July – jam-packed with outstanding keynote speakers and workshops, and the lunchtime presentation of our 2018 Employer of Choice Awards!